Time of my life

Will Christianson, A&E Writer

These past four years at Xavier have easily been the best time of my life. With graduation so close, I’m not sad, but excited to start the next chapter of my life. In this article, I just want to thank all of the people who helped make my life these past years so great.

To my Mom and Dad, first of all, I want to thank you for sending me to Xavier. I know it doesn’t always seem like I’m grateful for what you do for me, but I truly am and I know how much you guys sacrifice to give me a good life. You guys work hard so we can live the life we do and you have shaped me into the person I am today.

To my sisters, I want to thank you guys for always being there for me and for helping me get through high school with all of your tips. I don’t get to see you guys as much as I would like to, but that makes the times you come home even better. When you guys moved out, it taught me to never take anyone for granted because you never know how much you’ll miss someone until they’re gone.

Lastly, I want to thank all of my friends for all of the great times we had together these past couple of years and for always being there for me. You guys are what really made high school great for me. If it wasn’t for you guys, I don’t think I would be who I am today. You guys always accepted me for who I am, and I could always be myself around you. You showed me it’s okay to be your own person and you don’t have to follow a certain crowd to be “cool”. Braden, Zach, and Jaxson, you guys are the brothers I always wanted. I want to thank you for making so many memories with me, and I cannot wait to make more with you guys.