Games that score

Derrick Voss, A&E Writer

Sometimes when all your schoolwork is done, you have no more film to watch for your sport, and you get your daily reading in, you need a way to pass the time. Some may use social media or shop online to accomplish this, but arguably the most popular way is by playing games on an iPad.  There are many great iPad games for your unique tastes. Here are some options that will not cost you anything.

Do you like music? The game “My Singing Monsters” would be a great choice for you. It involves collecting different characters who make melodies and combining them to create a song. This game is addicting and soothes the soul at the same time. It is a  very popular among junior boys.

Golf is pretty popular around Xavier, but sometimes you can not make it to a course to play a round. Luckily you can get almost the same experience with the game “Golf Clash.” The goal of the game is to defeat your opponent by hitting the golf ball into a hole.

“‘Golf Clash’ is the best iPad game because I’m good at it, best in the school,” junior Paul Keyes said.

If you have not played  yet, download it and play against your friends.

Finally, an older game has arguably been the most popular this past year. “Clash Royale” is a strategic card game which involves using monsters to attack your opponents’ castles. The game is popular among students and is also one of the most popular games on the app store.

These are just a few free games for you to try out in your spare time. Remember, school always comes first.

Derrick Voss

A&E Writer